Faucet Crypto payment proofs

If you would like to know more about Faucet Crypto, please see my review and guide. This blog post primarily focuses on Faucet Crypto payment proofs. A few things to note about withdrawing from Faucet Crypto:

  • In theory, Faucet Crypto offers a lot of different cryptocurrencies you can withdraw to, but in practice, only some of those are available at any given time.
  • Faucet Crypto does offer Bitcoin and Ethereum withdrawals, but only for people with Faucetpay accounts, and Faucetpay apparently isn't available to US residents.
  • Since I don't have a Faucetpay account, I withdrew Litecoin and Dash in the screenshots below. Other options I could have chosen include Dogecoin, Ethereum classic, Ravencoin, Syscoin, Tron, Verge, and Horizen.
  • There's a daily withdrawal limit, which can increase as you level up and/or get referrals.
  • Faucet Crypto is somewhat less secure than some of my other favorite faucets and crypto-earning websites. For example, Faucet Crypto did not ask for e-mail confirmation before paying me in either Litecoin or Dash. However, the lack of any minimum withdrawal that I can see helps to counterbalance this.
  • The payments occurred very quickly, within minutes. Then again, this might be in large part because I was withdrawing to Litecoin and Dash rather than Bitcoin.
  • The software I use to manage my Litecoin and Dash wallets is Jaxx Liberty.
If you would like to use my Faucet Crypto referral link, it is:

Affiliate Disclosure: I receive referral commissions if you use my referral link, which appears multiple times on this page.

Dash Payment proofs

May 27, 2021






February 1, 2021





January 23, 2021






January 19, 2021




January 14, 2021




January 13, 2021





January 12, 2021




January 11, 2021






See also

For more ways to earn cryptocurrency online, see these other reviews and guides by me:


For a VPN with a browser-only option, meaning you can use it for your non-crypto-earning browser or browsers but not for the browser or browsers you use for claiming from faucets and earning cryptocurrency in other ways, see my Windscribe review. Please remember not to use Windscribe in the browser or browsers you use for earning on Faucet Crypto or other faucets or crypto-earning websites. Windscribe is a VPN. However, it is useful for other purposes, like keeping your politics private from your ISP.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please feel free to email gemtrekcoin [at] gmail [dot] com

Affiliate Disclosure: I receive referral commissions if you use my referral link, which appears multiple times on this page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open letter to Coinpot regarding non-payment issues

Qashbits preliminary thoughts

My favorite faucets and websites for earning crypto, gift cards, some websites I am still testing, etc.