Fire Faucet Review and Guide

 Fire Faucet is an online site for earning cryptocurrency. It includes a faucet, PTC ads, shortlinks, and a variety of surveys. It is a bit more confusing than some other faucet websites, but I have withdrawn successfully. A key point to note is that your balance is effectively stored in USD until withdrawn -- the crypto values shown are simply what you would get if you withdrew at any given point in time at current exchange rates. Affiliate Disclosure: I receive referral commissions if you use my referral link, which appears multiple times on this page.

Please note that Fire Faucet has some very annoying ads, and I believe I've seen a few that weren't safe for work. This, of course, is how they are able to afford to pay users, but please be informed before you decide whether you would like to try Fire Faucet.

Fire Faucet offers a variety of withdrawal options including Dash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Tether TRC20, Zcash, Tron, and Digibyte. Withdrawal via Bitcoin is also possible when transaction fees are not excessive.

Auto Claim Points

You can do various activities to earn Auto Claim Points. However, these Auto Claim Points cannot be withdrawn from Fire Faucet until you convert them into cryptocurrency (or, more precisely, "however much of a specific cryptocurrency is equivalent to some amount of USD").

You can convert the Auto Claim Points to various cryptocurrencies (or rather, USD amounts of cryptocurrencies) by either paying a conversion fee or else by using something called an Auto Claim Faucet. However, up until you actually withdraw from Fire Faucet, the conversion is not complete. Rather than actually converting your Auto Claim Points into X amount of satoshi (for example), you are actually converting them to X USD worth of satoshi. The satoshi amount (or amount of some other cryptocurrency) shown by the auto-claimer is not a guarantee that you will actually be able to withdraw that amount of satoshi. Rather, it's based on the current exchange rate of the amount of USD you have the right to withdraw as satoshi. This concept is rather confusing, so here's a screenshot of my Dash balance on Fire Faucet to help illustrate the point:






















Alright, so, based on that screenshot, what Fire Faucet is telling me is that I have 0.002925 USD worth of Dash that I can eventually withdraw once I reach the minimum withdrawal amount. How much Dash I will actually get to withdraw will depend on the exchange rate between USD and Dash at the time of my withdrawal. The 0.00002170 Dash is based on the current exchange rate, but since exchange rates fluctuate, it will be the exchange rate at the time of withdrawal that determines how much Dash I get.

In terms of USD value, it seems cryptocurrencies like Dash and Litecoin have lower minimum withdrawal amounts than cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. This is likely because cryptocurrencies like Dash and Litecoin have much lower transaction fees.

The Auto Claim Faucet (for converting your Auto Claim Points into USD amounts of cryptocurrency) appears to be a script that can be run overnight or in the background while you do other activities on Fire Faucet. I could be wrong but I think the script stops running when I am on other websites besides Fire Faucet. The best time to run the Auto Claim Faucet seems to be during Happy Hours -- look for them Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. During Happy Hours, you get more USD worth of crypto for your Auto Claim Points.

To make the Auto Claim Faucet convert your Auto Claim Points faster during Happy Hours, you can tell it to convert to USD values of all the different crypto currencies, and then later convert them all to USD value of the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw. Once Auto Claim Points are converted to USD values of cryptocurrency, there doesn't seem to be any fee for converting between USD values of the different cryptocurrencies. This is particularly useful if one cryptocurrency is out of stock, and you want to withdraw something that is in stock.

Faucet

You get get Auto Claim Points every 30 minutes from the faucet. When I was new to Fire Faucet, I had to view some PTC ads before being able to claim from the faucet sometimes. I haven't had this issue for awhile, so either this limitation was removed or Fire Faucet thinks I am viewing plenty of PTC ads relative to how often I am claiming from the faucet.

PTC ads

You can get more Auto Claim Points by clicking on paid-to-click ads and solving captchas.

Shortlinks

When I tested all of the shortlinks on Fire Faucet, I was able to complete all of them except for: Coinsparty, AllCryptoz, and Ultraten. Some were more difficult than others, and most were unsafe for work. Note that each shortlink you complete in a day will increase the bonus you earn for completing more shortlinks. So, your first couple of shortlinks per day will only pay 40 or 50 ACP each, but if you complete as many as I did when I tested all of them, your last couple will pay perhaps 74 or 75 ACP each. Please note that the vast majority of shortlinks are not safe for work. Although Fire Faucet tries to warn users about which ones are not safe for work, there could be some not safe for work shortlinks that missed getting a warning label.




After you 5 to 35 shortlinks in one day, be sure to claim the relevant daily tasks to get the full benefits -- more ACP, and a penny's worth of bitcoin if you complete 35 shortlinks in a day.


Surveys

The highest paying, but also potentially most frustrating, way to earn Auto Claim Points is with surveys. Surveys can pay very well when you complete them, but they can also be frustrating when you get disqualified after having spent a good amount of time on a survey.

Referrals

With Fire Faucet, you only earn from your referrals when they make a withdrawal, unlike with other sites where you earn when your referrals do certain activities regardless of when they withdraw.

That being said, my referral link is:

and I have included it in my review and guide.

Dash Payment Proof



Here you can see the transaction in my Jaxx Liberty Wallet:




And here you can see it in Coinomi (my Coinomi wallet has the same private keys as my Jaxx Liberty Wallet, so it's basically a different interface view):


See also

For more ways to earn cryptocurrency online, see these other reviews and guides by me:

For a VPN with a browser-only option, meaning you can use it for your non-crypto-earning browser or browsers but not for the browser or browsers you use for claiming from faucets and earning cryptocurrency in other ways, see my Windscribe review. Please remember not to use Windscribe in the browser or browsers you use for earning on Fire Faucet or other faucets or crypto-earning websites. Windscribe is a VPN. However, it is useful for other purposes, like keeping your politics private from your ISP.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please feel free to email gemtrekcoin [at] gmail [dot] com

Affiliate Disclosure: I receive referral commissions if you use my referral link, which appears multiple times on this page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open letter to Coinpot regarding non-payment issues

FreeBitco.in review and guide

My favorite faucets and websites for earning crypto, gift cards, some websites I am still testing, etc.