Betfury preliminary thoughts

Note: Betfury no longer accepts users in the United States. I am leaving this page for historical reasons, and in case it is helpful to anyone outside the United States.

Betfury is a website that can be used for earning bitcoin, or more precisely, satoshi, which are small fractions of a bitcoin. Please note that although a substantial portion of the Betfury website involves gambling, my preliminary thoughts primarily concern the faucet, since I'm not particularly interested in gambling.

Note that I won't be upgrading this to a full review and guide until I successfully make a withdrawal. This might take awhile because of Betfury's high bitcoin withdrawal fee, which might mean I have to earn a lot before I actually have enough bitcoin to cover the withdrawal fee. A withdrawal fee of 0.000075 btc, or 7500 satoshi, means that if all I did on Betfury was roll the faucet, I would need to roll the faucet 750 times (update: now 1500 times, since the claim rates were just halved) just to cover the withdrawal fee.  Fortunately, there are other things I can do on Betury to make the withdrawal fee more affordable, such as investment boxes on Betfury to earn interest on my earnings. I am hoping that maybe, somewhere on Betfury's website I haven't found yet, there might be somewhere to convert my satoshi to another cryptocurrency with more reasonable withdrawal fees, but even if there isn't, 7500 satoshi, while it is annoyingly high, isn't prohibitive.



The Free Box (aka the Faucet)

Betfury has a faucet which allows you to claim 5 satoshi every 20 minutes. On Betfury, the faucet is referred to as a "free box", and the website's visuals show the box filling up with satoshi over a period of 20 minutes, at which point it is filled to 5 satoshi and you can claim it by pressing the "Withdraw" button and solving a captcha. One thing that frustrates me about Betfury is that the hCaptchas tend to be very difficult, and there is no option to use an alternative captcha. However, 5 satoshi every 20 minutes makes Betfury's free box a fairly high paying faucet, by 2021 standards. (At least until I consider that high withdrawal fee.) Note that the below screenshots are out of date, the claim rate was 10 satoshi every 20 minutes until recently.


During holidays, people who actually do gamble enough to reach rank 2 on Betfury's website may be able to earn more from the free boxes. For example, in this screenshot taken during the Christmas holiday season (or Hanukkah holiday season, or whatever holiday you celebrate during winter) you can see that it says the free box is "x3 from rank 2", which I assume means that if I had bothered to rank up to rank 2 on Betfury, the free box would have given me 30 satoshi per claim rather than 10 satoshi per claim during the promotional period.


Investment Boxes

It appears that Betfury has a number of virtual boxes which you can buy for a certain price, and then get back your initial investment plus a percentage profit after 7 to 30 days. Hopefully, I can use these to help pay for the withdrawal fees.


Alright, so, box availability apparently varies, but if I had 7500 satoshi on Betfury right now, I could buy a box that in 30 days would give me back my initial 7500 satoshi investment plus 750 satoshi profit, or 8250 satoshi total. If I could afford to buy 5 of those boxes, which appears to be the maximum, I could would earn 3,750 satoshi in profit, or enough to cover half of Betfury's withdrawal fee.

It appears that unless I figure out a better way to withdraw on Betfury, it could be awhile before I see my profits, but I should be able to do it eventually.

Referrals

My referral link is:

https://betfury.io/?r=5feb46bd2f33699365ef9bbd

and I have included in in this blog post.

If anyone signs up for Betfury using my referral link, I would earn 20% of their free box earnings, or 2 satoshi every time that person collected their 10 satoshi. I used a referral link myself, and I still get 10 satoshi each time I claim, so Betfury is paying 12 satoshi per claim, 10 satoshi to the claimer and 2 satoshi to the referrer. I would also apparently get a commission when my any of my referrals bought one of the investment boxes. And the same goes for you, dear reader, if you were good at promoting Betfury to people, you could also earn commissions.


Gambling

I'm personally not terribly interested in gambling, but for those who are, Betfury does have a wide variety of games to choose from. Disclaimer: Please familiarize yourself with your local laws and your personal religious beliefs before engaging in gambling, and never gamble more than you can afford to lose. Anyway, Betfury appears to have a variety of card games, including poker and blackjack, dice games, slot games, etc, for those who are interested. It appears that gamblers can also earn BFG tokens, which, if I understand correctly, means you will receive a small percentage of the website's profits.

Conclusion

I have rather mixed feelings about Betfury so far. 10 satoshi every 20 minutes makes Betfury a fairly high paying faucet, but the high withrawal fees mean it could be awhile before I have enough satoshi to be able to withdraw and not have too much of it eaten up by the withdrawal fee. If I were interested in gambling, I could see this site being rather a lot of fun, but I'm not really that sort of person. The BFG token staking thing gives the site the feel of something that may have been made by gamblers for gamblers, so gamblers can both enjoy gambling and also share the "house edge" between themselves by means of the BFG token staking, but of course I have no idea how many BFG tokens the site's owners saved for themselves.

See also

For more ways to earn cryptocurrency online, see these other reviews and guides by me:

For a VPN with a browser-only option, meaning you can use it for your non-crypto-earning browser or browsers but not for the browser or browsers you use for claiming from faucets and earning cryptocurrency in other ways, see my Windscribe review. Please remember not to use Windscribe in the browser or browsers you use for earning on Betfury or other faucets or crypto-earning websites. Windscribe is a VPN. However, it is useful for other purposes, like keeping your politics private from your ISP.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please feel free to email gemtrekcoin [at] gmail [dot] com

Affiliate Disclosure: I receive referral commissions if you use my referral link, which appears multiple times on this page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pipeflare payment proofs

Swagbucks preliminary thoughts

FreeLiteCoin (free-ltc.com) preliminary thoughts