Faucet Crypto levelling system

This blog post is about the Faucet Crypto levelling system. If you don't already know what Faucet Crypto is and would like to learn more, please see my review and guide

You can earn a bonus on your Faucet Crypto claims and certain other activities by levelling up. Each level on Faucet Crypto will give you a 0.125% bonus on your claims and other activities. (The first level used to not count, but I think that changed in a recent update.) So, for example, at level 160, I got a 20% bonus on my claims and other activities.

Each level requires a certain number of experience points, and you earn experience from doing various activities on the site, such as claiming from the faucet, clicking on PTC ads, completing shortlinks, completing various offers, as well as from claiming certain achievements. Each "task", which includes claiming from the faucet, clicking a PTC ads, and completing a shortlink, gives 10 experience points.

The bonus will increase the number of coins you earn from various activities including claiming from the faucet, clicking on PTC ads, and completing shortlinks. The bonus does not apply to earnings from achievements.

Levelling up to certain milestones, such as level 10, level 25, level 50, level 100, etc. will also allow you to claim rewards from certain achievements for having levelled up.

Unfortunately, I haven't done a good job of tracking the number of experience points required to reach some level, but hopefully the following screenshots will give you some idea. Based on these screenshots, I believe the number of experience points required to reach each level gradually increases as you level up. For example, when I was only at level 129 on Faucet Crypto, it apparently took me a little more than 386 experience points to reach level 130. When I was at level 160 on Faucet Crypto, it apparently took me a little more than 442 experience points to reach level 161. Also, note that the first screenshot is from an older version of Faucet Crypto.

If you'd like to use my Faucet Crypto referral link, it is:

https://www.faucetcrypto.com/ref/46855

Affiliate Disclosure: I receive referral commissions if you use my referral link, which appears multiple times on this page.











I know I made 1 experience point of progress (from level 170) before taking the below screenshot, which means that going from level 170 to level 171 takes exactly 510 experience points.


I made 6 experience points of progress (since level 172) when I took this screenshot:
























































































































See also

For more ways to earn cryptocurrency online, see these other reviews and guides by me:

For a VPN with a browser-only option, meaning you can use it for your non-crypto-earning browser or browsers but not for the browser or browsers you use for claiming from faucets and earning cryptocurrency in other ways, see my Windscribe review. Please remember not to use Windscribe in the browser or browsers you use for earning on Faucet Crypto or other faucets or crypto-earning websites. Windscribe is a VPN. However, it is useful for other purposes, like keeping your politics private from your ISP.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please feel free to email gemtrekcoin [at] gmail [dot] com

Affiliate Disclosure: I receive referral commissions if you use my referral link, which appears multiple times on this page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pipeflare payment proofs

Swagbucks preliminary thoughts

Qashbits preliminary thoughts