Fire Faucet preliminary thoughts

Please note that since I have successfully withdrawn, these preliminary thoughts are superseded by my review and guide. This page is left here for historical purposes.

Fire Faucet is a bit more confusing that some of the other faucet sites I've used, so I wanted to write down some notes to help other people figure out how it works sooner rather than later. Affiliate Disclosure: I receive referral commissions if you use my referral link, which appears multiple times on this page.

Also, I believe Fire Faucet is legit, even though I haven't been using it very long, because I used the site's chat function to talk to people who say they've been paid. They definitely seemed like real people and we even had an interesting discussion about WiFi security. However, I haven't used Fire Faucet long enough to have payment proof yet.

These preliminary thoughts could be somewhat out of date already since Fire Faucet just had an update this morning, January 18, 2021.

Also, if you would like to use my referral link even though I am still in the process of testing Fire Faucet to try to figure out if it is legit or not, it is:

https://firefaucet.win/ref/gemtrek

  • You can do various activities to earn Auto Claim Points. However, these Auto Claim Points cannot be withdrawn from Fire Faucet until you convert them into cryptocurrency (or, more precisely, "however much of a specific cryptocurrency is equivalent to some amount of USD").
  • You can convert the Auto Claim Points to various cryptocurrencies (or rather, USD amounts of cryptocurrencies) by either paying a conversion fee or else by using something called an Auto Claim Faucet. However, up until you actually withdraw from Fire Faucet, the conversion is not complete. Rather than actually converting your Auto Claim Points into X amount of satoshi (for example), you are actually converting them to X USD worth of satoshi. The satoshi amount (or amount of some other cryptocurrency) shown by the auto-claimer is not a guarantee that you will actually be able to withdraw that amount of satoshi. Rather, it's based on the current exchange rate of the amount of USD you have the right to withdraw as satoshi. This concept is rather confusing, so here's a screenshot of my Dash balance on Fire Faucet:


  • Alright, so, based on that screenshot, what Fire Faucet is telling me is that I have 0.002925 USD worth of Dash that I can eventually withdraw once I reach the minimum withdrawal amount. How much Dash I will actually get to withdraw will depend on the exchange rate between USD and Dash at the time of my withdrawal. The 0.00002170 Dash is based on the current exchange rate, but since exchange rates fluctuate, it will be the exchange rate at the time of withdrawal that determines how much Dash I get.
  • In terms of USD value, it seems cryptocurrencies like Dash and Litecoin have lower minimum withdrawal amounts than cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. This is likely because cryptocurrencies like Dash and Litecoin have much lower transaction fees.
  • The Auto Claim Faucet (for converting your Auto Claim Points into USD amounts of cryptocurrency) appears to be a script that can be run overnight or in the background while you do other activities on Fire Faucet. I could be wrong but I think the script stops running when I am on other websites besides Fire Faucet.
  • You get some Auto Claim Points when signing up, some from a daily bonus, some from viewing PTC ads, and some from a faucet.
  • The faucet you can use for claiming Auto Claim Points appears to be a 30 minute faucet, but I noticed I was not able to claim from it until I viewed some PTC ads first. I'm not sure if you only need to view PTC ads to unlock the faucet the first time, or if you have to continue viewing PTC ads to keep access to the 30 minute faucet.
  • Fire Faucet also has offerwalls, but I haven't tried them yet.
  • Fire Faucet has some kind of levelling system that I don't really understand yet.
  • Before you can use the Auto Claim Faucet, you have to select one or more cryptocurrencies (or rather, USD amounts of cryptocurrencies) that you would like your Auto Claim Points to be converted into.
  • The Auto Claim Faucet seems to require much less time to turn all of my Auto Claim Points into USD amounts of cryptocurrencies if I select multiple cryptocurrencies, e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dash, than if I select only one cryptocurrency, e.g. only Dash.

Shortlinks

When I tested all of the shortlinks on Fire Faucet, I was able to complete all of them except for: Coinsparty, AllCryptoz, and Ultraten. Some were more difficult than others, and most were unsafe for work. Note that each shortlink you complete in a day will increase the bonus you earn for completing more shortlinks. So, your first couple of shortlinks per day will only pay 40 or 50 ACP each, but if you complete as many as I did when I tested all of them, your last couple will pay perhaps 74 or 75 ACP each.




After you 5 to 35 shortlinks in one day, be sure to claim the relevant daily tasks to get the full benefits -- more ACP, and a penny's worth of bitcoin if you complete 35 shortlinks in a day.



See also

For more ways to earn cryptocurrency online, see these other reviews and guides by me:

For a VPN with a browser-only option, meaning you can use it for your non-crypto-earning browser or browsers but not for the browser or browsers you use for claiming from faucets and earning cryptocurrency in other ways, see my Windscribe review. Please remember not to use Windscribe in the browser or browsers you use for earning on Fire Faucet or other faucets or crypto-earning websites. Windscribe is a VPN. However, it is useful for other purposes, like keeping your politics private from your ISP.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please feel free to email gemtrekcoin [at] gmail [dot] com

Affiliate Disclosure: I receive referral commissions if you use my referral link, which appears multiple times on this page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open letter to Coinpot regarding non-payment issues

Qashbits preliminary thoughts

Pipeflare review and guide