Pipeflare payment proofs

If you don't know what Pipeflare is and would like to know more, please see my review and guide. Since Pipeflare pays direct to your Zcash and Doge wallets pretty frequently (daily or near daily for Zcash and less often for Doge, but still pretty frequently), I thought it would be prudent for me to create a separate blog post with my Pipeflare payment proofs to track that the site is continuing to pay. However, since I only recently started using Pipeflare, this page is still fairly short. I may not update this page every day since some days I am short on time or busy with other matters, but hopefully I can update it often enough to help folks keep track of whether Pipeflare is continuing to pay, at least in my personal experience. Note that some of these payment proofs are a bit more thoroughly screenshotted than others. For example, I screenshotted more steps of the first payment proofs than of subsequent ones. Affiliate Disclosure: I receive referral commissions if you use my referral link, which appears multiple times on this page.

Also, if you'd like to use my Pipeflare referral link, I would appreciate it, and it is:

https://pipeflare.io/r/5hqc

Zcash payment proofs

May 31, 2021






January 31, 2021





January 30, 2021









January 29, 2021





January 28, 2021





January 27, 2021





January 26, 2021





January 25, 2021





January 19, 2021




January 18, 2021 (Claim made January 18, payment received January 18)




January 18, 2021 (Claim made January 17, payment received January 18)




January 16, 2021





January 15, 2021





January 14, 2021





January 13, 2021





January 12, 2021




January 11, 2021 (claim made on January 11)






January 11, 2021 (claim made on January 10 but payment received on January 11)









Doge payment proof

Note that the site has recently been updated to clarify that the reason Doge payments are less frequent is because the auto-pay won't occur until you have at least 1 Doge waiting to be paid out.

January 25, 2021





January 17, 2021




January 12, 2021 payment proof






See also

For more ways to earn cryptocurrency online, see these other blog posts by me:

Also see my list of my favorite faucets and cryptocurrency websites, some I am still testing, and other things I recommend.

For a VPN with a browser-only option, meaning you can use it for your non-crypto-earning browser or browsers but not for the browser or browsers you use for claiming from faucets and earning cryptocurrency in other ways, see my Windscribe review. Please remember not to use Windscribe in the browser or browsers you use for earning on Pipeflare or other faucets or crypto-earning websites. Windscribe is a VPN. However, it is useful for other purposes, like keeping your politics private from your ISP.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please feel free to email gemtrekcoin [at] gmail [dot] com

Affiliate Disclosure: I receive referral commissions if you use my referral link, which appears multiple times on this page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swagbucks preliminary thoughts

FreeLiteCoin (free-ltc.com) preliminary thoughts